Loveinfashion.net ripped me off for 100$ by false advertising BEWARE
I found browsing the internet for sunglasses and clothes a website www.loveinfashion.net selling many products off China. After several days of communications, e-mails and selected a pair of sunglsases kniwn as Millionair Evidence Z0098E and I remited 100$ on 7th October 2011, on the basis of immediate shipment by EMS to my given address and send me the tracking # of the EMS shipment of my paid goods. After agreeing by this fraudualent scamm seller who advertises pictures of other makers and scam sall who are caught in his site, the seller never communicated with me after just writing to me a Tracking # EE650021923CN of China EMS. Thereafter no communications at all. Checking the tracking # given as proof of shipment, fir over two weeks China EMS stated no record! Still it is so. I filed a resolution with PAYPAL who facilitated my payment, and in the resolution negotiations, the seller whose name id Jun Shen and also operate as Tan Shu Hua in his website and is from Guandong province in Guangzhou city in china who operate the sam from Agricultural Bank of China.
The only resolution negotiation I recieved as very low level profanity caling me a "YOU JAPANESE ***" and many more threatening as I had filed a resolution at Paypal. PAYPAL is also recalcitrant in refunds as their best customers are these fake goods sellers and scammers. I did nit know that the sunglasses I ordered was Louis Vuitton Brand and that it was a counterfeit and the seller is a counterfeit seller in violation of Lenham act Title 18 Part 1 Section 113 US Code 2320 punishable by 5 - 10 years in Prison and 5 -10m $ fine!. Of course Chinese goverment encourages it's economy by these counterfoiet makers and sellers.
I write thius petition to safeguartd consumers from these cheats.
Please avoid www.loveinfashion.net fraud!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "I am a Paypal user. I had used Paypal to buy goods. Several Chinese sellers on a n Internet site iOffer cheated me by shipping counterfiet Louis vuitton shoes ,..."
- "I had three cash vouchers, they didnt allow me to use all of them to purchase a $369 pillow. The terms were not explicit. They invoked the all-weather clause to..."
- "Buydiscount watches website advertised many Watches and advises in the web site that the goods will be shipped within 24 hours of payment. I selected a watch by picture on..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."